Earlier this week, CooperVision Inc. unveiled the 10 honorees making up the inaugural class of its 2015 Best Practices.
The honorees were reportedly selected through a nationwide search for eye care practices that thrive, are visionary and innovative in their care delivery, and help elevate the profession.
This year's honorees are:
- Advanced Eye Care Professionals, P.C. – Oak Lawn, Ill.
- Coan Eye Care – Ocoee, Fl.
- Eola Eyes – Orlando, Fl.
- The Eye Doctors – Tampa, Fl.
- Family Eyecare of Roswell – Roswell, Ga.
- San Ramon Family Optometry, Inc. – San Ramon, Calif.
- Somers Eye Center – Somers, N.Y.
- VisionArts Eyecare Center – Fulton, Mo.
- Vision Health Institute – Orlando, Fl.
- Wilson Eye Center – Valdosta, Ga.
CooperVision will reportedly open 2016 Best Practices submissions later this year.
Click here to read the full press release.