Booth # MS6415
CenterVue develops highly automated diagnostic systems for early detection and management of sight-threatening pathologies such as Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration and Glaucoma. CenterVue’s in-house research and product development focuses on integrating the most advanced technologies to create easy-to-use instruments with superior image quality that can be used in almost any practice or clinic. With over 3000 installations, the company’s goal is to reduce preventable blindness in diabetics and aging patients worldwide.
EIDON True-Color Wide-Field Confocal Scanner – No payments until 2016!
Let your equipment start generating revenue before payments begin. Conserve your capital and allocate valuable cash flow to other practice needs!
EIDON True-Color Wide-Field Confocal Scanner
Out to 110 degrees
- Fully-Automated, Confocal Technology
Non-myd acquisition through media opacities and small pupils
- True Color (White light illumination)
Equal to direct retinal observation
DRS Fully Automated Non-Myd Fundus Camera
- Non-myd with minimal operator skill required – auto-senses,
auto-aligns & auto-captures images
- Mosaic plus seven different 45⁰ fields and stereo pairs
- Wi-Fi ready, Ethernet connectivity and EMR integrated for