HOTV optotypes are great for testing preliterate children 3-5 years in age. These optotypes are easily recognizable and can be taught to the child prior to testing. Also, test includes a response key for easier and more accurate testing. This chart is great for screening near vision in pediatrics.
- Notations for vision testing at 40 cm (16 in.)
- Visual Acuity range 8M to .20M (20/200, 6/120 to 20/10, 6/3 equiv.)
- 40 cm (16 in.) cord to maintain proper viewing distance
- Eye Chart Measures 18 X 23 cm (7 X 9 in.)
- Includes response key (Cat.No.2011 and 2012) for use as a training tool and pointing card for responses